We have been overwhelmed with your kindness over the past few weeks and superb effort in putting a smile on all of our faces! This week we have included a selection of kindness and well-being activities that you may wish to complete.
- Tell a joke, watch a silly video or do something that makes you and others laugh!
- Take part in some relaxing yoga sessions. We love Cosmic Yoga in Reception which teaches basic children's yoga through stories. One of our favourite yoga videos to take part in is The Very Hungry Caterpillar! I wonder what your favourite will be?!
- Drawing session - spend some time creating some beautiful pieces of artwork of pets, family members or favourite animals. Create your own art gallery to display your artwork.
- Make a picture frame for a favourite piece of artwork that you created yesterday. Cut the side off of a cardboard box and cut out a shape from the middle. Decorate your frame using materials of your choice and give to someone special in your family.
- Write a happy note or draw a picture and then hide it somewhere in your house for someone special to find.
- Make a ‘Things to Look Forward Too Box’ - Having things to look forward to can make you feel happier and improve your wellbeing. Each time you think of something you would like to do in the future, write or draw it on a piece of paper and place it inside your decorated jar.
Keep smiling and laughing everyone, you're all doing a fantastic job!